Experience as the tribunal’s secretary / assistant to the president of the tribunal
Participated in some cases as the Reporter, the cases were examined by the ICAC at the RF CCI, based on the Claims for debt recovery under the Suretyship Agreements, Moscow, Ukrainian law, Rules of the ICAC at the RF CCI; the amount in dispute is USD 250 000.
Experience as counsel
Acted as counsel more than 15 years in domestic and international arbitrations
Swiss Arbitration Rules, rules of the Arbitration Court at the non-commercial Fund «Law and Economics of oil-energy complex»
Examples of cases
The leading Ukrainian equipment supplier vs. Russian customer for refusal to fulfill an obligation to pay, Swiss Rules of International Arbitration, Russian law, approximately USD 32 million.
The creditor vs. the Russian debtor under a security transaction, in connection with a refusal to fulfill obligations, the Rules of LCIA, English law, approximately over USD 11 million.
The contractor in connection with the violation by the customer of the terms of the construction contract during the construction of a large industrial complex, the Rules of the ICAC at the RF CCI, Russian law, approximately USD 3.6 million.
The major player in the market for the supply of agricultural products vs. Russian supplier breach of the supply agreement, sea transportation, the Rules of the ICAC at the RF CCI, Russian law, approximately USD 1.2 million.
The major supplier of sea food vs. Russian buyer due to the buyer's refusal to pay for low-quality products, the Rules of the ICAC at the RF CCI, Russian law, approximately USD 300 thousand.
The customer vs. the contractor in connection with the violation of the terms of the construction contract for the construction of a large power unit, the rules of the Arbitration Court at the non-commercial Fund «Law and Economics of oil-energy complex», Russian law, approximately USD 1 million.
quantum (damages) experts
General arbitration experience
Geneva and/or Zurich
Has been involved in mediation as Representative
Manchester university, LL.M., 2012
Russian foreign trade academy
Education, qualifications, awards
The Russian Foreign Trade Academy, Specialist, 2010, International Private Law
Moscow State Academy of Law, Specialist, 2005, Civil Law
- Functional Management certificate, National Research University Higher School of Economics;
- Project Management certificate, Corporate school
Preferences as an arbitrator
- reduce or waive of travel and other costs via online hearing and other online options;
- fee rate is reasonable and based on fair market price
no general preference
no general preference
Electronic format with the ability to copy text.
Bockstiegel method (allocating an equal amount of time to each party with their freedom to use it as they wish between opening, examinations and closing)
Maximum deference to the right to present the party’s case
Rigorous control of the process by the tribunal
If it is a legal issue or an important factual issue
It is only for parties to decide and arbitrators should focus on resolution of the dispute
I am the author of articles and other publications in the field of International Private Law and Arbitration:
- “Commercial Litigation”, International series, 2nd edition, Thompson Reuters, 2015. Chapter “Russia”;
- “Arbitrability of disputes arising from shareholder agreements”, Zakon magazine, April 2014. Co-authored with M. Agaltsova. The article was nominated for the Russian Arbitration Association 40, “Best Article 2014”;
- “Shareholder agreements and corporate agreements”. What is more profitable for the participants to choose. Arbitration Practice Magazine, July 2014;
- “Review of recent Russian practice in respect of arbitration”. Winter review for LCIA. London. February, 2013;
- “Custom”. Arbitration practice. Moscow. January 2013.Winter review for LCIA. London. February, 2013.
I had the honor of being an arbitrator at the student competitions and trainings:
- Arbitrator of the annual student competition “The Annual Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot”, Melbourne, Australia, 2020;
- Arbitrator of the annual student competition “The International Student Competition in International Trade Law and International Commercial Arbitration ICC Lex Mercatoria” (Belarus) in 2013, 2016.